- Fear for their lives, children or family’s lives.
- Believe they have nowhere to go or will be found.
- Believe their partner’s promise to end the violence.
- Believe they cannot cope by themselves.
- Encouraged or persuaded by others to stay.
- Feel ashamed, believe violence is their fault.
- Have little or no money, fear they can’t support themselves.
If you or someone close to you is in an abusive relationship please contact us and one of friendly team will be able to guide you in the right direction.
In life threatening situations dial 000 immediately.
Image courtesy of Queensland Woman